Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and if you haven’t decided yet what you’re going to buy your loved one this year, don’t sweat. Venture away from the typical dozen red roses or box of chocolates, without even having to enter a mall!
Putting in a little bit of thought and effort when it comes to buying your loved one something she will appreciate and enjoy will go a long way. Give your wife or girlfriend a gift that she will actually use and appreciate, even if it is spending quality time together… Hey, it’s only one day a year!
The Manly Men Men Blog offers up these Top 5 Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
1. Alphabet Photography – The brainchild of Canadian Entrepreneur Jennifer Blakeley. She’s spent the better part of three years traveling across Canada and the U.S. taking pictures of scenes that resembled the letter of the Alphabet. Spell out your loved one’s name, or even the word love. Visit www.alphabetphotography.ca <http://www.alphabetphotography.ca> to order online. Use promo code LOVE2010 for $10 off your order.
2. A Good Book – whether or not your loved one is an avid reader, books are a great gift, especially when they are on a topic you know she is passionate about such as travel, fitness or animals.
3. Digital Camera – Times have changed; you can get a decent point and shoot for under $125 these days. If she already has a digital camera, get her a digital picture frame so she can always look at all the pictures taken of the two of you. You can pre-load engagement, honeymoon or even vacation photos.
4. MP3 player – you can even take it one step further, and pre-upload some of the memorable songs you have shared together, such as your wedding song.
5. Spending quality time – this can mean preparing a romantic meal at home, going for a couple’s massages at a local spa, or even taking lessons together for something you have both always wanted to try, such as ballroom dancing.
All of these items (minus the quality time) are available by searching the internet. Most products available online can often be cheaper than if you visited the mall plus most sites offer a 2-3 day shipping option, but guys that still doesn’t mean you should leave it to the last minute!